Friday, April 11, 2008

we need 8 parts currently list looks like:

1. star crossed lovers
2. ball/balcony scene
4. murder of mercuico (romeo's pal)
5. exile/murder of cousin
6. secret wedding/aspects of family conflict in background
7. death scene

list needs to be edited reply with edited lists and ideas

specific representations of romeo and juliet were thrown around
fruit=juliet and such

3 comments:

Thomas Soltis said...

Idea of what are actors should be to play out these scenes.
1) Hands
2)Tools
3) Insects

Been looking at new surrealist art on the net when I came up with these ideas.

Thomas Soltis said...

I will be taking on the death scene and the 8th scene will be the families coming together.

Sarah said...

I have dibs on the balcony scene. I'm bringing in my camera today for photos of each others hands. more on that later. I'm not a fan of cutting up mags that takes a lot of time away that I need in job searching and portfolio constructing. see yah in class!